So, Why Weiland?
Here to Serve
- Our roots are strong at Weiland Doors, for over 30 years we have been manufacturing tough doors and cleanable windows for demanding industrial and thermal environments.
- At Weiland, we live by the mantra, good is not enough. We don’t just sell high quality products, we partner with you by providing you with expert knowledge in a variety of industries. Let our team of expert problem solvers help you find the right stainless steel or FRP door, Walk-In cooler door, cold storage sliding door or thermal window to meet your needs.
- We know that you need to get it right with no surprises to keep your project running smoothly. We offer unparalleled customer service from beginning to end, so you can be sure we’ll be there to collaborate; from design, to installation, to service after the sale. Our satisfied customers echo this sentiment: “Your team provides the best customer service, and there’s simply no comparison.”
- Our manufacturing process is unmatched in its attention to detail and efficiency. This allows us to provide you with some of the industries best lead times and guaranteed delivery dates. Let us help you keep your timelines on track to keep your construction project running smoothly.
- Much like our team of problem solvers, our product works together as a system. Our in-stock hardware comes pre-installed in our door systems so you can keep your project moving without waiting for all the pieces to finish your project. Our thermally broken stainless steel windows come with the glazing pre-installed in the frame allowing them to be easily installed in your facility.
“At Weiland Doors, the most important thing we have to sell is service.
In any successful business, that is the absolute foundational element. Every aspect of that business should be centered on serving the customer as well as possible.”
FOUNDER, WEILAND DOORS
Engineered to Endure
After extensive research and with investments in the most advanced fiberglass technology, Weiland developed a proprietary closed-mold process that quite simply produces the best possible door.
ExpertiseWe have 30+ years experience building doors and windows exclusively for industrial applications. We’ll put this background to work for you – whether you need a custom door or window, or just some recommendations on hardware. And, we use this experience to constantly innovate and improve on our product line.
IntegrityPerhaps it’s our Midwestern roots, or just how we were raised, but we run our business in such a way that our customers and employees trust us. We tell the truth. We don’t low-ball quotes. We give accurate lead times. We don’t cut corners. Simply put, we deal people straight – all the time. We want to build doors and windows for you for the long term.
CommitmentWe strive to be more than just an ordinary door and window manufacturer. We work hard to be a core partner to each and every one of our customers. That means we help consult up-front on door and hardware designs. We turn around quotes and shop drawings very quickly. We communicate effectively during projects. We make ourselves available to your superintendents who may have questions. We jump through hoops to rush along doors when needed. Bottom line: We’ll demonstrate with every step of your project that we are committed to your project’s success.
What Our Customers Say
"I have used Weiland doors for over 20 years
and have always found Leon and his sons working with the utmost integrity to provide me with a great product and fast, courteous service.”
"You saved my finish date, the doors look great,
and the customer couldn’t be happier.”
Food Facility Door Installer
"We have used Weiland doors for many years on projects
ranging from processing to distribution warehouses with great success.”
National Thermal Contractor