It’s a great time to join a great team.
Join the Weiland team to be a part of a dynamic and growing company. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals who are passionate about serving our customers by building and supporting high quality doors and windows. We offer competitive salaries and benefits with opportunities for advancement.
At Weiland, we believe in the collective strength of our team.
- The men and women of our company build the country’s finest industrial doors and windows.
- We believe in hard work.
- We trust and respect each other.
- We reward talent.
- We provide unlimited opportunity for career growth.
- And we do so while offering a work / life balance that makes each of our families more happy.
Join Our Team
Looking for great team members
We’ve been manufacturing doors and windows for the food processing and cold storage industries since 1984. We value our employees and have never had a layoff in the history of our company. Due to steady growth, we’re looking for people who want to work hard, be part of something special and still have a work-life balance.
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about their work and who are committed to working as part of a team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today!
Typical production hours are from 5:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday; Occasional overtime is required, and optional overtime is typically available.
Office hours are from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
SolidWorks Production Designer
This role is responsible for analyzing customer submittals and creating detailed designs of products using SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD. Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of SOLIDWORKS.
As the Account Executive, you will be charged with a continuation of our growth trend by identifying strategies to increase our volume of opportunities. New Business Development is key while developing relationships with both existing and new clients, it is your goal to serve the client and ask questions!
Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 402-454-2106 with any questions.
- Entry-level positions start at $13/hour. Some new-hires can make between $18-$25 / hour based on past experience and skill level.
- 401K with company match
- Profit share plan
- Healthcare supplement
- Short-term disability plan
- Family atmosphere
- Team building events
Job Security & Career Progression
- Stable job with zero history of layoffs
- Clearly defined career path
- Ongoing training
- Unlimited growth opportunities
Work / Life Balance
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time
- Bereavement pay
- Maternity and paternity program
- Family friendly work hours