We respect your privacy and protect your personal information with this policy and security procedures.
Information regarding the collection of personal data
We define personal information as any data that relates to you personally, such as your name, phone number, mailing address, email address, and/or user behavior. The definition of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is defined by the State of Nebraska Revised Statute 28-636.
The Site is not directed at children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share Personal Information from children under 13. If a parent or legal guardian learns that their child provided us with Personal Information without his or her consent, please contact us and we will make commercially reasonable attempts to delete such Personal Information.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting to the Site or otherwise communicated to you.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
- Allow our Site to function properly
- Personalize our interactions with you
- Assist with our marketing efforts
- Provide us with usage statistics about the effectiveness of our Site
- Help us improve our products and services
We may use third-party cookies to collect and process information about your use of the Site. Third-party cookies are set up by third-party websites, such as advertisers or analytics providers. We do not have control over how information gathered by third-party cookies is used by third parties.
You can disable third-party cookies in your browser settings, but disabling cookies may impact your use and functionality of the Site. Not all features or functions of the Site may work properly if you disable third-party cookies.
We may also implement additional add-on services to Google Analytics, such as:
- Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Purchasing Activities
- Other Online Activities
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We currently do not honor “do not track” requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features
Your personal information may be required to use certain features on our site such as contact us, customer support requests, participating in a contest or promotion, responding to a survey, or participating in another site feature. We may ask you for your name, email, mailing address, and phone number.
- Order processing, information requests, or account management
We may collect and use your personal information to process orders, fulfill information requests, and manage your account. This includes information such as your name, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We also collect information about the products and services you purchase from us.
We use your personal information to fulfill your requests, provide you with customer service, and improve our products and services. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing messages, but you can always opt out of these messages at any time.
- Email Marketing Communications
We might occasionally send you promotional and other communications to keep you informed about our latest products and promotions. We reserve the right to partner with third-party service providers to deliver communications to you. You may opt-out of such marketing by emailing us at email@example.com with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help secure personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration appropriate to the type of information processed. If a breach of your personal information occurs, we will notify you of the breach if required under applicable law.
Sending data over the internet is never 100% safe. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
We do not share your information with any third parties except:
- Third-party service providers whom we have contracted with to protect your personal information, such as web-hosting providers.
- Third-party service providers acting on our behalf have agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
- Government officials or law enforcement agencies requesting your personal information:
- if we believe in good faith that we are legally required to disclose that personal information,
- if we are advised to disclose personal information by our legal counsel, or
- when necessary to identify, contact, or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interfering with the legal rights of, the Company or any other party.
- Professional advisors such as our attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, and business advisors, in their capacity as advisors to the Company.
We are active on social media platforms like YouTube, Google Reviews, and LinkedIn. Anything you post on social media is public, so please be careful about what you share. We may repost your comments and content on our website and social media pages.
Subject to certain limitations such as exceptions permitted by applicable law and verification of your identity, you may exercise the following rights about your Personal Information:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request the purpose of the personal information we collected from you in the last 12 months.
- The right to request that your personal information be deleted.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
To exercise your rights, you must submit your request to us in writing at:
Attn: Systems Integrator
806 W. South Airport Rd.
Norfolk, NE 68701
We will try to respond to your request within a reasonable period of time. If we require additional time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information to you. We may charge a fee to process or respond to your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
Please note that we may have certain legal or regulatory obligations that prevent us from deleting or restricting the processing of your personal information.
Change in Ownership
We Do Not Sell Personal Information
Use and Disclosure of De-Identified or Aggregated Information
We may collect, use, share, transfer, and otherwise process de-identified and aggregated information for any purpose, in our sole discretion, in compliance with applicable laws. De-identified and aggregated information is information that cannot be used to identify you individually. We own all de-identified and aggregated information, including information that we create by de-identifying personal information.
Access from Outside the United States
If you access the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that personal information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States. Certain governmental authorities may not consider the level of protection of personal information in the United States to be equivalent to that required by in other jurisdictions.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at:
Attn: Systems Integrator
806 W. South Airport Rd.
Norfolk, NE 68701
What Our Customers Say
"I have used Weiland doors for over 20 years
and have always found Leon and his sons working with the utmost integrity to provide me with a great product and fast, courteous service.”
"You saved my finish date, the doors look great,
and the customer couldn’t be happier.”
Food Facility Door Installer
"We have used Weiland doors for many years on projects
ranging from processing to distribution warehouses with great success.”
National Thermal Contractor