Job: Account Executive
As the Account Executive, you will be charged with a continuation of our growth trend by identifying strategies to increase our volume of opportunities. New Business Development is key while developing relationships with both existing and new clients, it is your goal to serve the client and ask questions! You must have a strong attention for detail and the ability to manage several projects at once. Above all, it is essential that the culture of the company be maintained and nurtured. As a part of this team, you must be happy with the work environment and glad if not proud to be a part of it. Members of our team understand how their contribution matters.
- R Learning the business and becoming an expert on products
- RNew Business Development
- RQuoting/Pricing - Proficiency in Excel a must
- RProject management / customer development duties
- RFOLLOW-UP on all accounts – you must pick up the phone
- RScheduling Virtual Meetings with potential targets
- REntering all sales information in Odoo
- RWeekly Strategy Meetings with Christina to develop next steps
- RStrong attention to detail and willingness to followup
- RCaring for the well-being of the TEAM as we all work together!
- RTravel when necessary for certain accounts
Pay & Benefits
- RNegotiated salary
- RHealthcare premium reimbursement
- R2 weeks paid vacation
- R5 bonus vacation days around holidays (decided by management based on calendar)
- R401K with company match (4% matched at 5% contributed)
- RProfit share
- RShort-term disability plan
- RFamily friendly hours & temporal flexibility as needed
- R Fun atmosphere
Weiland Inc. has manufactured doors and windows for the world’s largest food producers since 1984, including at least 90% of the top 10 companies in each of the Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Ready-to-Eat Meals and Entres, and Snack and Appetizer market sectors, as well as 55% of the broad list top 100 food and beverage companies in North America. Still we are poised for tremendous growth as the only company in the nation with products designed for the needs of our customers.
Typical Office Hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-454-2106 with any questions.